Occupational therapy is more than restoring lost function. Whether you need to improve your muscle function, your ability to remain independent, or your sense of wellbeing, our occupational therapists can help you return to your daily routine at home and at work.
Occupational therapy services typically include:
* an individualized evaluation, during which the client/family and occupational therapist determine the person’s goals;
* a customized intervention to improve the person’s ability to perform daily activities and reach their goals; and
* an outcomes evaluation to ensure that goals are being met and/or make changes to the intervention plan.
Occupational therapy practitioners have a holistic perspective where the focus is on adapting the environment to fit the person. The patient and their family are an integral part of the therapy team.
We treat a wide range of conditions, including: * Stroke * Spinal Cord Injuries * Low Vision
* Hand Therapy * Fractures and Sprains * Burns * Amputations * Tendonitis
* Spasticity * Carpal Tunnel * Arthritis/Fibromyalgia * Parkinson's Disease * Multiple Sclerosis
* Office Ergonomics
* Developmental Disabilities * Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
* Brachial Plexus Injuries