• Work with teachers and paras/support personnel to provide continuous daily progress
• Assist teachers with finding ways to embed activities throughout the day into established routines.
• Trouble shoots problems with delivery of service and/or data collection
• Provide feedback on how the child is doing; what the data tells.
• May be carried out: • By telephone • Email • Other written forms of communication • Video conferencing • In person
It can also be provided for student directly or indirectly, consisting of regular review of student progress, observation, accommodation and modification of instructional practices through communication between the general education teacher, the special education teacher and parents.